Conor talks about the Funny Side of Medical Records and More!
Conor is a Chicago Humorous Speaker of the Year. He is also a two-time cancer survivor “Having had a thyroidectomy and a prostatectomy, I now have a unique Irish condition known as ‘There’s Not Much Left-o-me!’ “
PHONE CONOR at 630 661 1220 (Chicago) for information as to how this loquacious Irishman will leave your nurse colleagues with a smile on the face, a spring in the step AND actionable takeaways to create a better workplace, happier colleagues and better patient satisfaction.
See more information on this genuinely funny, inspirational speaker for your Nurses Week event, be it Chicago or Cincinnati, New York or New Jersey
What they are saying about Conor as a keynote speaker for Nurses Week, Nurse Symposium or Cancer Survivorship Events.
Nurse Conferences / Nurses Week
Association of Registered Nurses, PEI
Conor Cunneen was fantastic when he spoke to our 235 nurses. He nailed it on all levels: Learning, laughter, leadership, and always reminding us to keep the patient at the centre of our care. We were absolutely delighted with this Irishman and his pragmatic approach to life and business. Thank you so much Conor. Thanks to you, 235 nurses are now planning their goals, thinking about what their brand will look like, what their attitudes should be and so much more. You’re the best!!!!!
Edward Hospital – Nurse Evaluations
Fantastic speaker on the Gift of GAB (Goals, Attitude, Behavior) – much appreciated and taken to heart to be used when times can be difficult at home and at work. Thank you. I wish more of our staff nurses could experience it. We will have to take the message back.
Mr. Cunneen should definitely come back. If there was a presentation to put in mandatory education – this is it.
Winthrop-University Hospital, Mineola, NY
Conor we can’t thank you enough for speaking at our Symposium. Everyone loved your presentation- how could they not!!!As nurses we need a little laughter with our Symposium’s. Our lives are too serious. YOU ARE A GREAT OPENER!!!
We always try to add humor whenever we can…..even at work. We try to keep things light if possible, especially when it’s busy. After all, what do we want our attitudes to be…..I heard that somewhere.
We can’t thank you enough for providing the humor that we need.
Oncology / Cancer Survivor events
Survivor Comments from Danbury Hospital Connecticut
- Excellent speaker. Humor is the best therapy.
- His sense of humor is awesome we couldn’t begin to meet this challenge without humor. He is an excellent speaker & a pleasure to listen to
- Great message.
- “A” for “attitude”.
- He was a great speaker. Funny and great motivation.
- Really Great
- Helpful recommendations regarding facing problems
- Conor is too funny
- Heartfelt uplifting humorous!!!!
- I am married to a praise-miser. I hope some of your words made an impact on him.
- Very entertaining & inspirational
- He was terrific!!
- One of the best motivational speakers I have heard
- Very entertaining and inspirational
- Very impressive speaker! Loved his message
- He was very funny I love his accent
- I relate I’m an Irishman from NJ
- He made one remind me of the gift of gab that I should do everyday
- Changed my Attitude
- Enjoyed the positive message to live by
- Funny and excellent message. Well thought through
- Loved him…never laughed so much!!!
- Great speaker!
- Humor helps with life’s stories
- Perception of the Gift of Gab & mental triggers to use it in daily life
- Thank You
- An excellent gift of GAB
Binghamton Hospital NY
Mr. Conor Cunneen presented the Gift of GAB (Goals, Attitude, Behavior), at United Health Services 22nd Annual Oncology Teaching Day. He was without a doubt very entertaining, extremely thought provoking, and subtle but yet direct in moving the attendees to look at their behaviors, and their attitude at work, home and in their daily relationships.
He was EXCELLENT and received rave reviews- from nurses mind you, who are often very stingy with their compliments! I would recommend him very, very highly for your corporate or healthcare event.